Jamie Riddell – Profile
- Creator, BirdSong: Social Media Reconnaissance
BirdSong delivers on demand social insights for brands and agencies. With a global audience of users, BirdSong provides unique insights into brands’ presence on social networks, profiling how, when and what the brands are doing. The BirdSong Presence Score is a unique benchmark of how well brands are performing on Twitter.
- CEO, Co-Founder – Digital Tomorrow Today
Social Media and Future Digital planing, training and consultancy for brands and businesses
- Director, V4 Technical
leading provider of bespoke e-commerce websites and social media integrated solutions.
- Technology Columnist, East Anglia Daily Times
- Technology Editor, DMi Magazine
- Global Direct Marketing Magazine
- Advisory Board Member, National Media Museum
- Internet Gallery Advisory Board
- Public Speaker around the world
- (topics include, social media, apps, the future of web, the future of digital marketing.)
- Guest Writer
- Publications include The Wall Blog (Revolution) and Chinwag.
Jamie Riddell’s Specialties
Content Creation/Article Writing85%
API use & Integration80%
After successive roles growing the budgets and client involvement in Digital Direct Marketing at Evans Hunt Scott and Grey Interactive, Jamie launched his own Digital Direct Marketing Agency, Cheeze Ltd. in 1999.
From the initial £5000 investment, Jamie [as one part of the original management] grew the agency to deliver £12m billing in 2006, with 30 staff in 3 offices around the UK.Jamie consulted for clients on various aspects of web marketing from advanced SEO strategies to content lead social media strategies. A constant digital innovator, Jamie was always at the forefront of trying new technologies, sites or gadgets to ensure his experience is always at the cutting edge.
Regularly listed in the NMA Top 20 Digital Agencies and twice listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing technology companies (2005, 2006), the agency attracted the acquisition attention, becoming part of The Digital Marketing Group plc. in January 2007. [digi.l]
- Cable & Wireless
- Exchange & Mart
- Tomy Toys
- British Gas Services
- Private Villas
- Holiday Extras
- Monarch Airlines
- Budget Car Rental
- Fred Olsen Cruises
- Canterbury of New Zealand
- Hiscox Insurance
- Columbus Direct
- RCI, Cottages 4 You
- Welcome Cottages
- Macmillan Cancer Support